This one still shocks me. Every human being—all of us on the planet—is born with unique fingerprints and unique voices. Does this gift from Mother Nature alone not shock you? It is the best perspective to instantly remember that you are so unique. There isn’t another one like you on the planet. There never will be. Know this. Exploit it. Enjoy it and remember it.
I will share words from one of the greatest meta-physicians because I think he says it best: Mr. Winnie the Pooh.
* Your presence is a present to the world;
* You’re unique and one of a kind;
* Your life can be what you want it to be;
* Take the days just one day at a time.
* Count your blessings, not your troubles;
* You’ll make it through whatever comes along;
* Within you are so many answers;
* Understand, have courage, be strong;
* Don’t put limits on yourself;
* So many dreams are waiting to be realized;
* Decisions are too important to leave to chance;
* Reach for your peak, your goal, your prize.
* Nothing wastes more energy than worrying;
* The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets;
* Don’t take things too seriously;
* Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
* Remember that a little love goes a long way;
* Remember that a lot… goes forever;
* Remember that friendship is a wise investment;
* Life’s treasures are people… together.
Realize that it’s never too late; Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way; Have health, hope and happiness; Take the time to wish upon a star. And don’t even for a day…forget how very special you are.